Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should I wait for COD:Modern Warfare 2 or should I just get World at War?

I mean I hear MW2 is going to be awesome but I really want to play Nazi Zombies. What should I do?Should I wait for COD:Modern Warfare 2 or should I just get World at War?
Rent WaW. You'll get bored of zombies after a few hours, trust me.


And if you still have enough cash, buy this and COD4.Should I wait for COD:Modern Warfare 2 or should I just get World at War?
Yeah i would just go rent it or something because the first modern warfare is better than world at war. So instead of spending 60 dollars on an older game that people are gonna stop playing because of when modern warfare 2 comes out.
Then I suggest you get both. You can try downloading it from the PS Store as it's kinda half the price of the physical product.
just rent the world at war from block buster or something

No comments:

Post a Comment