Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to connect wordnet lexical database and Java(JDBC)? The coding of connection is needed.?

i am working on a project on automated text document classification.that is the software will be able to recognize documents in informal language(sports, politics, business, education etc.) and categorize them accordingly.for that i need to remove the stop words(like prepositions,conjunctions,articles etc.)from the document in one step.and for that i need to connect my program to a lexical database like wordnet2.0 or anything else(plz advice).


i know the codes for jdbc:odbc connection but need to know the coding for jdbc and wordnet connection.


i would like suggestions if there're any other ways to meet my requirement.How to connect wordnet lexical database and Java(JDBC)? The coding of connection is needed.?
I'm on a mission to help the people out with no answers so they don't have to lose there 2 pts. I wish I knew your answer but the best bet would be to ask it during a time period during the day or just try again. Sorry I couldn't help. ~RZ~
  • oil production
  • cream
  • medicine cream
  • motorcycle oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment