Sunday, December 27, 2009

HTML Coding ???? Framing ???? Scroll Bar ????

I'm trying to create a small website though I am having troubles when I try to create frames.





Each time I try to create frames on my site it shortens the page. Once there is a frame on the page I don't have the scroll bar and I am unable to scroll down on the page.





Help?HTML Coding ???? Framing ???? Scroll Bar ????
The answer may be to do without the frames. What is it you need frames for? For most websites they're not needed, and they create issues for usability, accessibility and search engine optimisation.





If you do really need the frame, then try specifying the size of the frame in percentages:





%26lt;iframe src =';page.html'; width=';80%'; height=';80%';%26gt;


%26lt;/iframe%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment