Sunday, December 27, 2009

Coding a message?

Ok I need to make a coded message to my friend, just cause I am being a tool. So can someone help me cause I don't know any slang.


I want my message to say this:





Sorry I didn't come out last night, you know I still love you and I will come and visit you if I have some time tomorrow only if you give me chewy. If not, its your loss.





Suggestions anyone? Thanks in advance!Coding a message?
srory i ddn'it cmoe out lsat ngiht, you konw i siltl lvoe you and i wlil cmoe and vsiit you if i hvae smoe tmie tmroroow olny if you gvie me cewhy. if not, its yuor lsos.Coding a message?
Here is an encryption method used by Ceaser, its called the Ceaser Cipher:





Shift each character by 3 places in the Alphabet.





Vruub L glgq'w frph... (and so on!)
  • oil production
  • cream
  • medicine cream
  • oil production
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment