Thursday, December 24, 2009

Coding html & php?

I started my website with html. I need to find a way to make navigation bars with html. I'm using notepad to do the coding. Also, can I start coding php without having a server? Or do I need all that before I even start to code? Thanks!Coding html %26amp; php?
just make .html into .php. All you need to do if you want to start coding w/ php or adding a few nasty scripts :P.





You should really look into a few WYSIWYG editors, like dreamweaver or others. If your on a budget get a opensource one. Your efficiency will improve a lot.





Quote:


Also, can I start coding php without having a server





Do you not have a server? What are you saying? If your saying you don't have MySQL then that's no worry unless you want to code everything w/ a database.

No comments:

Post a Comment