Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I find a nice place in Cape Cod.. an inn, motel that is clean, private and close to the ocean?

Me and my boyfriend want to take a 3 days vacation... that's all we can afford... and spend it in Cape Cod. Anyone has been to a place that you liked and don't mind to share about it? Thank you!How can I find a nice place in Cape Cod.. an inn, motel that is clean, private and close to the ocean?
The Inn on the Sound in Falmouth is very nice. It has a scenic view and is pretty affordable. The problem is, you might have to book in advance. Other than that, it's a small Bed and Breakfast, some rooms have a kitchen and the people who own it are really nice. I recommend it highly!





The Falmouth Inn is also nice, not a upscale Bed and Breakfast, but not a cockroach motel. It's in the center of town and the offer transportation around town, I think. More affordable than the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment