Thursday, December 24, 2009

Need help with html coding?

Hi i have my project almost done but need just a little help, i have the top part of the picture in the right spot, btw i have made this for many other members of this site. and i cant get the bottom half in. the website should look like this : http://www.alexlanderos.com/ but instead its missing the main bottom half of the pic. I can email you the html code if you will please help me. Thank you!!Need help with html coding?
Make sure your tags are correct, like: %26lt;img src=';blabla.com/bla';/%26gt;


And also make sure you don't have a %26lt;/body%26gt; or %26lt;/html%26gt; tag in front of any code that you add. If that doesn't fix it send me the code and I'll take a look at it.Need help with html coding?
That site uses a background image for the bottom half of that guy. Try doing that. Create a div, position it where the bottom half needs to go and assign a background image to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment