Thursday, December 24, 2009

Java coding?

hi i have started to learn java using netbeans i don't have any basic concept of java so whatis the best way to learn java. how can i develop my concept about the object oriented programming, please help me i am going to loose. thanksJava coding?
First of all, do not use NB if you are trying to learn Java. Wait until after you have a grasp of the language. The best way to learn is simply to use a basic editor (like JGrasp) or any text editor (if you do this, you will have to compile by hand using the javac command) and understand how the language is constructed. I would recommend this even when you learn Swing (at least in the beginning).





There are many good tutorials online, but I prefer a book myself; of course, that is just a preference. O'Reilly always has good books, as do Deitel/Deitel.

No comments:

Post a Comment