Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can i convince my dad to get me COD 5 for PS3?

i really want itbut hes all like, it is reated M and it has language!... lol language of all things... ANyway how can i convince him it is ok for me to get it? the only other M game i has is Halo 3 for 360.... thxHow can i convince my dad to get me COD 5 for PS3?
u can turn off the swearing if u want, and tell him that u will learn stuff coz its about world war 2How can i convince my dad to get me COD 5 for PS3?
Assure him that language can, in fact, be turned off, by setting voice volume to 0. (Note that this will disable all talking in the game). In addition, the multiplayer has only 1 or 2 swear words (Out f- standing!) compared to the singleplayer which has a lot more.





And buy it yourself if you want it, that's what I do. Get it off the internet or a friend.
Ok i rented and they say all that but you can like never hear it while your playing cause all the guns and explosions going on and you can go to setting and go to speech and turn it all the way down just tell him you will do that
if it's strong language you're screwed


if it's (normal)language tell him that it won't have it constantly and most likely never the F word
tell him you can get to lear more about WWII also thar he can get to play with you!
lol that's a good idea L!nk tell him it's a history lesson on WWII. Also add that it's good hand eye coordination.
Tell him its an interactive history lesson. Considering the fact that it is based on WWII
Ok i have the game ive only heard the f word once and the s word like 3 times show him my answer AND HE WILL BE CONVINCED

No comments:

Post a Comment