Friday, January 8, 2010

Myspace coding?

ok, so i dont know if this is too hard but ten points will go to the person whos code works. ok, i have a code that makes all text on my profile centered. but i my name is off on my picture. i want a code(if its not too much to ask) that will still keep all of the text on my page centered, but have my name directly centered on my picture.Myspace coding?
you should have a code in your layout that will say





.nametext





and it will have the alignment.


but if you can't find it try putting this at the end of your layout code.





%26lt;style%26gt;


.nametext { text-align: center; }


%26lt;/style%26gt;Myspace coding?
Try putting ';%26lt;div align=center%26gt;'; before the text you want to center, and ';%26lt;/div%26gt;'; after the text you want to center.





Sorry I'm not a myspace person, but this is how you would do it in HTML. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment