Friday, January 8, 2010

HTML coding for facebook.com?

Hey I want to do cool stuff like add a slightly transparent picture to the background of my facebook profile, or add background music, ya know things like that. But I don't know how to locate the HTML for my profile page. Does anyone know where I can find that, or how I can accomplish any of that kind of stuff? PLEASE HELP!!HTML coding for facebook.com?
Unfortunately for you, facebook won't let you do this. Think about how many people had myspace accounts you couldn't read though (yellow background/green text type things). In a way its a good thing facebook blocks this.HTML coding for facebook.com?
Facebook does not allow custom html tagging
  • oil production
  • cream
  • medicine cream
  • oil production
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment